The Skinwave is a combo of Hydrafacial & Aqua-Delivery System, skin revitalizing solutions, and Hydrogen therapy for a multi-dimensional skincare treatment. This treatment exfoliates, hydrates & tones.
- Awakens the skin using an alpha hydroxy acid blend to cleanse, tone, and brighten.
- Calms the skin using beta hydroxy acids that remove oil & impurities.
- Hydrogen therapy to neutralize active oxygen molecules in the skin that dry and ages us.
- Quenches the skin by infusing Hyaluronic acid to plump & hydrate.
- Electroporation to push collagen & elastin stimulating serums deep into the skin Red & Blue LED light therapy to stimulate collagen & elastin synthesis and kill acne causing bacteria.
- Micro-current increases circulation & lymphatic drainage revving up the skins natural detox pathways
Intraceuticals Oxygen Facials
Intraceuticals oxygen facials use a hyperbaric oxygen delivery system to infuse hyaluronic acid into the skin. Results leave you feeling lifted, toned, and hydrated. Our oxygen facials are the perfect treatment right before an event! The results will leave your skin ultimately hydrated & plumped. The Intraceuticals Oxygen System uses a variety of Hyaluronic Acid serums including Rejuvenate for ultimate hydration, Opulence for anti-aging & sun damage, Clarity for acne-prone skin, and Antioxidants for free radical protection.
Oxygen Treatment Menu
These skin-quenching products provide the ultimate in intense hydration. Perfect for all skin types, the Rejuvenate Products contains vitamins and antioxidants that dramatically lift, tone, and hydrate the skin.
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Dehydrated Skin
• Mature or premature aging
• May be used as part of a skin recovery program after chemical peels, microneedling, non-ablative laser, resurfacing, or IPL.
Reveal a more radiant you! Opulence combines botanical brighteners and super-concentrated Vitamin C to brighten and balance dull, uneven skin tones. Pigmentation is minimized, leaving your skin luminous.
• Sun damage and premature aging
• Uneven skin tone
• Pigmentation caused by sun damage
• Dull skin
This targeted treatment is the perfect, non-surgical alternative to more invasive procedures. Atoxelene contains natural amino acids that instantly firm, lift and plump your skin for a dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Expression lines around the eyes, lips and forehead
• Lines around the nasal folds caused by facial muscle contractions
• Fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area
Refines the appearance of problem-prone skin with the ultimate weapon against impurities and irritation. Clarity clears oil build-up, leaving skin clarified and refined. Cooling and calming it naturally improves your skin’s hydration levels while vitamins and antioxidants protect and defend.
• Enlarged or congested pores in problem-prone skin
• Adult and hormonal blemishes
• Mature or premature aging
• Prematurely aged skin appearance
*ENHANCE YOUR OXYGEN FACIAL TREATMENT WITH YOUR PERSONALLY PRESCRIBED BOOSTER+ TREATMENT: Vitamin A, Vitamin C+3, Antioxidant, or Collagen booster. $60 Add-On
$145 / $80
Signature Facial 60 or 30 Minutes: Exfoliate, brighten, and hydrate your skin with a proprietary blend of medical-grade ingredients carefully formulated for glowing and youthful skin. Spend 60 or 30 minutes with our aesthetician preparing your skin to glow with a customized treatment targeted for your specific skin.
$75 A-La-Carte / $45 as an add-on with Facial
Dermaplaning is a procedure that uses a medical-grade blade to exfoliate the skin and temporarily remove unwanted “peach fuzz” or facial hair. Dermaplaning removes the top layer of skin to reveal newer skin cells that may make a person’s skin appear smoother and brighter. This mechanical exfoliation is a great add-on to a facial!
$45 A-La-Carte / $25 as an add-on with Brow Lamination/Wax
Brow lamination involves straightening and lifting the hairs using a chemical solution, which allows the hairs to have more flexibility to move them into your desired shape, therefore covering any gaps or stray areas. It’s a “Perm” for your brows!
Lash Lift & Tint